Oldalak

2009. november 26., csütörtök

An open letter to Peter "Jürgen" Urban, the writer of szUPjektiv.sk on the occasion Mr. Urban announced he will continue to write his blog in German

Dear,

I've read your new blogpost and I'm not enthusiastic at all!!! What does that mean? I'm literally stunned and shocked and stucked and failing to wish you all well. I know I should encourage the new idea, and support you at the new beginnings as a good friend but paralelly I'm really afraid that we will lose our relationship splendidly built through our blogposts.

Well... On one hand I'm sad and I will stay sad if you continue to write only in German on the other hand I can understand your solution. I myself had the idea to start my own blog originally in English or at least to translate each post to English and add the link. However, I failed to do so because I'm still not sure about my English and can express my deepest inner feelings only in my mother tongue.

I'm...I'm just shocked. And deeply sad. Almost crying. I won't understand you anymore? I won't cry out loud "Yes, exactly! That's it! Awsome!" or sigh "How beautiful! or Oh, now I feel strength in my veins again!" while reading your piece of work?

I felt like this when I've found your blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PXoEbcBXU&feature=related and now I feel like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_AOoi7Gx-o&feature=related .

With love and confused feelings,

Julicska

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Itt mondhatod el TE mit gondolsz // Tuto môžeš povedať čo si myslíš TY // Here YOU can post what do YOU think: